Beyond EPOS -dynamic pricing and other innovations
And there’s so much more to Aloha than just EPOS
Aloha EPOS – it’s the EPOS system for restaurants that’s designed to give you the edge over your competitors.
What can an Aloha restaurant EPOS system do for you?
It’s EPOS – but it’s also far more than that. Aloha, with its easy hand-held technology and advanced functions, can help with the whole customer journey – from reservations and seating to ordering, billing and even loyalty.
Aloha helps you keep track of your stock and manage your labour – and its outstanding web-based reporting gives you deep insight into how your business is functioning.
It can even help you prevent staff fraud – and help you monitor your reputation on social media.
Mobile ordering with an Aloha restaurant EPOS system
With Aloha’s robust handheld technology, serving staff can send orders, generate bills and process card payments right at the tableside.
Aloha Orderman 7 hardware is designed specially for the hospitality industry – it handles over 15 million transactions every day – and the system also works with other leading devices including iPad and smartphones
Aloha promotes upselling opportunities by providing your staff with prompts as they take orders, and it also ensures speedy service – accurate orders are sent direct to the kitchen and bar, where they can be fulfilled immediately. Payments can be taken on debit and credit cards or apps, with bill splitting simple.
That’s good news for today’s busy diners, who want a rapid experience, and it also means your table turn is increased.
Aloha makes guest management a breeze
- This clever EPOS system for restaurants can set your establishment apart from the competition thanks to its guest management abilities.
- With Aloha, you can match party size to table size, reduce empty tables and maximise meal revenue. The system provides up-to-date statistics on waiting and seated parties – and emails guests when their table is available. It means guest expectations of wait times can be managed, and reduces walk-outs.
- Afterwards, comprehensive data means you can identify repeat and VIP guests and create targeted offers you know will hit the mark.
The restaurant EPOS system that keeps stock control tight
- Keep food and drink costs down with Aloha’s accurate purchase forecasting, automated reporting and real-time management reporting – all presented as simple-to-view graphics.
- Easy cost comparisons become possible. You can analyse actual and theoretical stock levels, and calculate future sales amounts, product mix and guest count.
- You’ll even get alerts on unexpected issues as they arise – alongside tips to solve them.
Addressing the labour challenge with Aloha
- Attracting and retaining good staff is a constant battle in the restaurant industry, and with costs rising constantly it’s crucial to make sure you have the right number of staff on at the right time.
- Aloha EPOS system for restaurants helps you schedule staff effortlessly so you can keep labour costs down – while keeping customers perfectly satisfied.
- The software reduces unnecessary overtime and employee admin, and forecasts labour to maximise productivity.