Company Profile of NFS Hospitality Corporation
NFS Hospitality Corporation is an international provider of Aloha EPOS for the hospitality, leisure, conference venue and corporate markets. Established in 1994, with offices in the UK, Ireland, USA and South Africa and Business Partners in the Middle East and Far East, NFS serves an international customer base of over 1,000 clients.
Our Business Offering
NFS provide software, hardware and a full range of services to hundreds of customers around the world. Our clients include independent hotels and hotel groups, conference venues, restaurants, bars and nightclubs, where cash register software like Aloha EPOS play a major role in the running of the business.
Hospitality EPOS software is equally provided to golf and private member clubs, plus major international corporations, including the legal, financial and education sectors.
Typically NFS staff will assist in four key areas:
- Business consultancy
- System set-up
- User training
- Meeting management reporting needs
Industry-Leading 24/7 Helpdesk
NFS operate a 24/7 manned helpdesk and are able to respond flexibly to all clients’ needs, offering practical assistance and support in creating customised solutions that best fit their individual businesses.
EPOS, restaurant EPOS, cash register software and more – whatever the product suite, we design it to promote integration and constantly develop ways to assist you with the task of creating a more integrated total solution.
The NFS product suite gives you a dual benefit: you gain an outstanding range of software whilst our consultancy experience enables you to connect key aspects of your business in the most effective way. This frees up staff time to enhance your customer service and lowers operating costs.
And the bottom line? Simple: a better long-term return on investment.
Outstanding Customer Service
Our company philosophy is focused on the provision of outstanding customer service and is based around the following key principles:
- Solve as many problems as possible when calls are placed.
- Allocate priority to customer problems which are having a direct impact on the client’s business, such as a system-down scenario.
- To be able to connect to the client system by prior arrangement to ensure NFS can deal with issues promptly.
- Log outstanding matters for escalation to more senior helpdesk staff and ensure that reminders are automated using the Helpdesk system.
- Treat all clients who call for support with courtesy and ensure good
- Conclude service level agreements with major clients to cover their unique operating requirements, such as a late-night event.
As a Microsoft Certified Solutions Provider,
NFS are able to offer clients training and assistance on a range of Microsoft solutions. To ensure our clients benefit from industry-standard technologies, we have partnered with many leading technology providers, including Microsoft, IBM, Toshiba and Radiant Systems.
Please visit our Business Partners page to find out more.